« Home | Take a stand » | Preparing for the best... » | Can you say biatch? » | Still in Shock » | Celebrate » | Not Laughing. » | Ambien CR = friend for the next three weeks » | 5 Things » | Events » | Relief » 

15 June 2006 

Vibe

On Saturday I hit the road for Baltimore. It's a little more than 1,000 miles. While people have offered to caravan ourselves there, I want to go it alone.

Me, map, music, and mind. Alone.

In the end, I love being alone. I like the space and breathing it provides.

There's balance in this act since my days are filled with people and laughter and analyzing solutions to problems just too big for one person.

The alone thing poses a new problem: living on a college campus for the next six weeks.

P.S.
Soon I'll post my new ink.

I hear ya--there's nothing like traveling alone...especially when it involves such a big life transition.

Safe travels. I'll be thinking about you!

ps.
and good luck with dorm life. :)- don't worry, it'll be fun.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates