« Home | Events » | Relief » | Thoughts on Randomness & Predictability » | Raising Hell » | The throw down » | Mi Yeewnii » | Prep » | Endings » | Mixed Bag » | » 

29 May 2006 

5 Things

5 Things
I was tagged by Jess!

5 Things in my Fridge
1. Yogurt
2. Apples
3. Milk
4. Dr. Pepper
5. Cheeses

5 Things in my Closet
1. Dirty laundry
2. Shoes
3. Old campaign paperwork from Frank Moe
4. Plastic tower full of junk
5. Garbage can

5 Things in my Purse
1. iPod
2. Wallet
3. Keys to classroom
4. Chapstick - regular kind
5. Tampons

5 Things in my Car
1. Lavender car spray
2. Kip from Napolean
3. Softball & Glove
4. Empty coffee cup
5. Badminton set

5 Things I wish I was doing right now
1. Drinking coffee at a coffee shop with reasonable hours
2. Making out
3. Laughing louder
4. Drinking beer or wine or a margarita
5. Hanging out with Dan/Nathan

5 Things I like most about my bedroom
1. The sage green bedsheets
2. My mattress - nice and firm
3. Pictures and wall hangings from South Africa
4. The two cats sleeping on my bed
5. The music it emits

I'm tagging:
Julie
Julie
Kamran

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates