« Home | 5 Things » | Events » | Relief » | Thoughts on Randomness & Predictability » | Raising Hell » | The throw down » | Mi Yeewnii » | Prep » | Endings » | Mixed Bag » 

30 May 2006 

Ambien CR = friend for the next three weeks

Two days left with my laughter-embedded students and my ugly ass classroom.

Four days left with friends who know me better than anyone ever has, and I'm finally okay with that.

I suddenly don't feel one bit excited for leaving and this opportunity. Laura and I were talking and walking when we both decided we like the friends we have and don't want new ones. Okay so that's only sort of true. However, I must be tired/overwhelmed/depressed, because I don't feel motivated to put all the work and risk into new people. It's not the city or the distance, it's leaving the people I love (and it's only a few that I'm leaving behind in this little town - few but mighty) that is making my heart race while I force my eyes shut.

I hope Thursday night brings the closure I need to leave a wake of contentment.

I'm going to take a picture of Jonathan and I in a London Starbucks just for you. Hang it on your wall and laugh.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates