« Home | Celebrate » | Not Laughing. » | Ambien CR = friend for the next three weeks » | 5 Things » | Events » | Relief » | Thoughts on Randomness & Predictability » | Raising Hell » | The throw down » | Mi Yeewnii » 

04 June 2006 

Still in Shock

All of my things - no - junk are/is sitting in my parents' basement. Tomorrow I sort through the objects that are too much, study curriculum, write out applications, call friends, and drink at the whore house called Starbuck's.

I don't even know what has happened to me within the last week, to be exact. The strength - no - energy to write about it is emerging.
I cried hard much of the way to the Twin Cities yesterday. Mostly because I miss two boys. Two boys who I love. The two people in the whole fucking world I actually trust with every part of my identity. And they won't be in that ratty city next year, so that helps. But it's still a long time coming before I spend time with them. There is no corny way to package them in words expressing my affinity.

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates