« Home | Ambien CR = friend for the next three weeks » | 5 Things » | Events » | Relief » | Thoughts on Randomness & Predictability » | Raising Hell » | The throw down » | Mi Yeewnii » | Prep » | Endings » 

31 May 2006 

Not Laughing.

I.hate.moving.

The asshole in me is summoned. My face looks overwhelmed. Nothing is quite right. Closure moves to fast - but the packing is not fast enough. I'm thirsty all the time. Cats are always trying to run out of the opening and closing doors. Then I sweat. A lot. Gross. The shower feels rewarding, though.

I'm too tried to sing in the car during the four hour drive. Only left with more tiring thoughts of endings, because my mind still won't be ready to think about beginnings.

Let's not forget the new feeling of being overwhelmed from the quickly packed boxes once we arrive at my parents' place: only to be repacked for Phili, then repacked for Baltimore, then some things assimilated "naturally" into our split level family home, and other things repacked for disposal.

Pictures break. Things go missing. Furniture nearly takes out people. You get it.

Oh yeah - there's almost nothing to laugh about when moving.

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates