« Home | Still in Shock » | Celebrate » | Not Laughing. » | Ambien CR = friend for the next three weeks » | 5 Things » | Events » | Relief » | Thoughts on Randomness & Predictability » | Raising Hell » | The throw down » 

08 June 2006 

Can you say biatch?

I flipped my cell phone open last night to see a certain old friend called, only she thinks we're still good friends (not you Andrea, Kamran, or Dan - oh wait - you two are boys - ahem - not you Andrea). On one of my other few blogs I think I wrote about the situation with a little vagueness, because blogs aren't for hanging up dirty laundry.

Yet here I am, a year later since this person trash talked me behind my back. I wondered then what we would be like now as friends, because in my mind I wanted a clean break from our friendship.

I got what I wanted. She has called a few times and left passive-aggressive voice mails about how I haven't talked to her in a long time but ooooh she'd like to get together soon and catch up! So I'd call her back and leave a message saying I got her call and call me back. We did that all year.

Now she heard I left, and I'm in her wedding pictures. She called again last week. I deleted her voice mail. She called yesterday, and I deleted it right when she said "hello."

No matter what approach I take with this narcissist (even though I'm the one with the blog), it'll turn into drama. Yuck. The friendship is tapped dry. So I leave quietly without regret.

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates