« Home | Vibe » | Take a stand » | Preparing for the best... » | Can you say biatch? » | Still in Shock » | Celebrate » | Not Laughing. » | Ambien CR = friend for the next three weeks » | 5 Things » | Events » 

16 June 2006 

I begin again

Cue the extended looks I give my father and grandfather. Their eyes are red, and I'm still here. My mother looks on with worry, because this is something she never ever expected. Thank god my family doesn't translate their own visions of life into expectations for mine.

The pangs in my gut are kicking in, and the excitement seems far away and loss so close.

What needs to happen is closure tonight at dinner. Well wishes. Reality checks.

Tomorrow I let go and explore and temporarily forget about ties and commitment to things that will be far away physically.

Yeah, it's a drab and boring entry, and this subject has plagued my blog. Soon, once my hands are shaped as my steering wheel, a new adventure begins.

Doesn't it seem like new changes must have hurt or discomfort to qualify?

I admire the shit out of you.
Go kick ass - I'm so glad we're going through this together.

damnit. hurt is a bitch! But then if feels so good when it's gone

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates