« Home | What makes a weekend... » | Catharsis » | The city doesn't hide it... » | Baltimore teacher learning the art in Philadelphia » | Anew » | B'more » | I begin again » | Vibe » | Take a stand » | Preparing for the best... » 

01 August 2006 

New House

List continued...

Since moving into my new house in Baltimore, here are some of the controversial happenings:

1. 4th of July shooting (boys shooting guns for fun in the alley ALL NIGHT LONG)
2. Drug deal -
3. Homicide on my street corner (at 5:21 am - right after my alarm mistakenly went off - 12 shots fired - one person left on the concrete)
4. Watching cops clean up crime scene of said murder
5. Inmates cleaning my street

Is it wrong that I still adore my neighborhood and new neighbors? I have no fear, rather a heightened sense of awareness.

For cripe's sake, amy, you're in a war zone! Keep your chin up, but keep your head down.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wow. I'd be scared out of my mind. Good luck with that.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates