« Home | Catharsis » | The city doesn't hide it... » | Baltimore teacher learning the art in Philadelphia » | Anew » | B'more » | I begin again » | Vibe » | Take a stand » | Preparing for the best... » | Can you say biatch? » 

23 July 2006 

What makes a weekend...

1. Realizing you only five days left of living on a scummy campus and only seven more days until you live in your new house
2. Sleeping in on Saturday morning
3. Leisurely sipping coffee and grading
4. Getting accepted after a home visit to become a dog owner
5. Realizing your family that you oh-so-miss will be here in a week
6. Being told by animal activists that you are a cruel person
7. Driving in torrential rain with your trunk open with your new dining room set
8. Watching a drug deal happen right in front of your house while unloading your new dining room set
9. Eating Uno Pizza and assembling said table and chairs
10. Sleeping in on Sunday morning

I can't wait to be done with this training program.

I'm ready.

Damnit.

My curiosity is SO peaked by the animal activist comment. You must elaborate.

You are a brave woman. I'd probably be trying to get out of my lease if I'd witnessed a drug deal in front of my new house. In fact, when I move to the city, I want to be completely ignorant of the drug deals taking place on my street.

(p.s. you are a cruel woman. nay, a cruel, cruel woman)

please call the cops everytime you see a drug deal or somebody shooting guns help save our city

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates