« Home | Prep » | Endings » | Mixed Bag » | » | We won... » | Body World » | "She cares because it's her first year." » | Brandi Carlile » | Freedom » | Who am I to judge? » 

14 May 2006 

Mi Yeewnii


They have the courage to put me before what they want. Not perfect but graceful.












My joy.



She's tough shit, as the shirt says. My little sister has evolved into this amazing young woman. She's the most honest person I know, which is inspiration.







My Grandpa is the last of my living grandparents. He's been every man in his life: the kind you hate and want to lock up to a nurturing and loving maniac. His spectrum of livelihood keeps me real.

These two are dorks. Enough said. Okay, just kidding. Add Natasha to the picture (I don't have one, I discovered) and you will see physical representations of friendship; utopian relationships exist.












It's not that far...














In the midst of graduation parties, I'm (as everyone is) barraged with questions about next year. This makes it even more real, the departure. But when I step back to look at the people who make up my reality (not all are here), it's obvious that I'm adding more drama than necessary. These are all people that I'll know for years and perhaps my lifetime. Our relationships have endured years and distance and strange situations, so I'm certain physical separation won't change the things that matter about our connectedness. I've been craving distance to get closer to myself, which is liberating. I'm ready.

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates