« Home | I call him Scout » | Managing Myself » | Creep » | The pace of things. » | My family and I are running errands. We stop at t... » | Minnesota » | Two Weeks » | Students all the time... » | Holidays » | Hindsight is 20/20 » 

09 March 2007 

Let me introduce you to awkward

Last Saturday went from wonderful to disgusting too quickly for comfort, literally. I had a slew of friends over for dinner and drinks on Saturday night.

We made barbecue tofu, wild salad, and cinnamon sweet potato fries. All of this from scratch, straight down to the barbecue sauce. While we all cooked it together, ate together, sang ridiculous songs together, drank together, sighed in pleasure at all of its greatness together, we also were poisoned together - by the grub.

Not cool.

Some fared better than others, as it appears the more alcohol one consumed the more it combated the plague. I woke up Sunday, felt great. Left-overs are the devil. Didn't even know that the food was tainted until I awoke Monday morning and talked to some friends on the way to work. I abandoned my classroom quickly as I realized the conditions were unstable.

Who hosts a dinner party and then poisons all the guests?

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates