« Home | Holidays » | Hindsight is 20/20 » | Violence & Death » | 11:36 PM » | What's more expensive? Car battery or stereo system? » | I hide and do my thing » | Constant Cringing - Even Laughter » | wow. i really have nothing to say. » | Exhaustion » | Ever heard of this... » 

03 December 2006 

Students all the time...

Last night brought conversations and a movie that never ended. We three new teachers talked about life without love, wondering how it's ever going to stumble upon us when we work, work, work. Bars, not fitting for our three different situations and personality. The chances of having a compatible encounter is ridiculously minimal.

Yet I right now feel fulfilled every single day by my amazing students. I just spent an entire Friday and Saturday with them without regret.

What I fear is a growing regret that comes with too much time of not expriencing lust, love, and adventure.

Amazing things can happen when the chances are ridiculously minimal.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates