« Home | Two Weeks » | Students all the time... » | Holidays » | Hindsight is 20/20 » | Violence & Death » | 11:36 PM » | What's more expensive? Car battery or stereo system? » | I hide and do my thing » | Constant Cringing - Even Laughter » | wow. i really have nothing to say. » 

24 December 2006 

Minnesota

After an incredibly annoying flight from Baltimore to Minneapolis, all I could do today was sleep. Sort of ridiculous. But I'm here, and there seems so surreal. This whole being home thing has really made my already huge life change feel even more empowering. It feels good to know I'm established on my own and happy. Thicker and happier and free of pain. Now I just need to quietly, fluidly fight to keep it, because life smacks the shit out of people out of nowhere.

I'm looking forward to a week of time with parents and friends and returning to a date and those friends and a hard hitting New Years Eve and my students.

It's looking good. I'm good.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates