« Home | Managing Myself » | Creep » | The pace of things. » | My family and I are running errands. We stop at t... » | Minnesota » | Two Weeks » | Students all the time... » | Holidays » | Hindsight is 20/20 » | Violence & Death » 

19 February 2007 

I call him Scout



This would be the latest addition to my life. Also the latest edition. He's a golden retriever, 9-week puppy, and he's freakin' awesome. I like to think I'm really cool, yes I'm dense, so I thought I had the know-how to deal with the ups and downs of puppyhood. Wrong. Scout has totally proved me wrong. His wanker squeezes orange juice constantly, whether or not he was just outside or hasn't had water for a long time. I was housed, so they say. Anyway, we're working on a routine and he's getting better. Still no regrets. I'm disturbed by the peacefulness that comes with caring for this little tyke.

Did I mention how effing jealous we are?

He's scrumptious. What do Jack and Simon think?

Absolutely Adorable!!

Have fun with him!

OMG. The little curl at the end of his ear kills me.

I love the name.

I prefer cats, but I just may have to be "Effing Jealous" as well on this one.

Guess what people? He even sleeps through the night!

What a cute puppy!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates