« Home | Too late » | Dating Me » | Let me introduce you to awkward » | I call him Scout » | Managing Myself » | Creep » | The pace of things. » | My family and I are running errands. We stop at t... » | Minnesota » | Two Weeks » 

10 March 2007 

Another way to handle it...

So the friends didn't let the email message suffice. My phone was kidnapped by Michael, which then avalanched into this:

"Hello. This is Susan, Aimless's assistant. I'm afraid that there was an oversight with her schedule. She is due to have dinner with Mayor Dixon, so we'll need to reschedule your date."

At least he won't miss the email message and be left, sitting alone in a sketchy jazz club that would probably be cool with someone I knew. This should help me avoid any bad dating karma. Hopefully.

Oh, MY!
Ha ha ha ha. The dinner with the mayor thing is particuarly clever.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates