« Home | This is awkward » | Scout can still hike » | Angela » | Baltimore is a city » | Lifetime teacher? » | Sicko » | Vinyasa Yoga » | I'm in it for the kids. » | Zits » | Getting Stuff Right » 

08 August 2007 

dealing with anger

I am so perturbed by the way my transfer is being dealt with that I found myself practicing what I would say (in the car) on the first day of school to my principal if I didn't get it.

I have no idea what's going to happen, but I'm pretty sure the transfer won't go through. I just haven't heard anything and the pessimism is growing.

The job I want won't be there after next year, and I will no longer be able to teach in the program at the school that's holding me hostage. Basically, this means being a Baltimore teacher is up in the air for year three. I wanted to stay here too, this sucks.

I'm probably getting waaaayyyy ahead of myself. So this entry is me blabbling and moving on for the sake of enjoying the rest of my real vacation time at home.

things will work out...in some way or another.
you are too good of a teacher to not have a job.
you know that :)
if all else fails, just start your own school. you've got yourself a special ed teacher.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates