« Home | Shit list. » | What else? » | The Kick » | School starts tomorrow. I have no idea what to exp... » | Background money swapping » | My little undergrad state university expected more... » | Preparing for a new school » | You know you've arrived when you start to recogniz... » | Hop Scotch is a silly game; it is calculated to we... » | New House » 

13 September 2006 

Teaching Tip

Even if the students have left for the day, still do not use their bathrooms. If you choose to break this rule, you run the risk of skidmarked pants.

Let me explain. For some reason a chunk of poop was slopped on the toilet, above the base of the bottom but not visible when standing. It only becomes visible once you pull your pants up and lose your grip.

You may try again, but you will fail. There's no controlling your grip when human fisces are involved. At this point, you realize something is on your pants, and you look at your hand.

As if the smell wasn't fugly enough, you'll notice how every crevice of your fingernails is filled in.

Soap dispenser, empty.

You just brought me dangerously close to disrupting my training workshop with snorting laughter.

That's what the divines call "poop karma."

I can't imagine anything worse! Maybe get a bottle of hand sanitizer in case the "rule" about bathroom use is once again broken.

Blech!

~Sadie

I'm gagging right now.
One of my kids has....let's just call them intestinal difficulties, and all I could think of is how the room smells when he does and...yeah....gagging again.
Under your figernails???

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates