« Home | What else? » | The Kick » | School starts tomorrow. I have no idea what to exp... » | Background money swapping » | My little undergrad state university expected more... » | Preparing for a new school » | You know you've arrived when you start to recogniz... » | Hop Scotch is a silly game; it is calculated to we... » | New House » | What makes a weekend... » 

03 September 2006 

Shit list.

I'm on it. I'm on it because I forgot, for the second time, to call someone when I said I would. All this tension is over a Saturday night. I'm slowly learning the new norms of new friends.

The philosophy that I'll call you but if something else comes up don't wait on me doesn't fly. At this point, apologies sound like a broken-record.

So I obsess, because it's what I do best. If someone is upset or frustrated with me, no matter how big or small of a conflict, the whole situation swirls and twists my thoughts. Do I address it and face a potential blow-out? Do I not address it and let the tension slowly fade - until the next mistake I make? Was I really an ass?

Trying to remember when drama suddenly had a place in my life...

Awkward conversation was had. I owned up to my errors. Things are fine. We know a lot more about each other now. I think another shit list incident would be rare.

When life gives you a "shit list," make a poop pretzel out of it!

I agree about the twisted torment. There are few feelings in the world I hate more than knowing I have caused tension, conflict or have landed myself on the shit list.

Of course, there is also the reverse. I have a friend on the shit list (Deservedly) and it is almost as terrible. I don't know what to say.

Sucks either way.

I'm glad that you are no longer on the list!!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates