« Home | The Kick » | School starts tomorrow. I have no idea what to exp... » | Background money swapping » | My little undergrad state university expected more... » | Preparing for a new school » | You know you've arrived when you start to recogniz... » | Hop Scotch is a silly game; it is calculated to we... » | New House » | What makes a weekend... » | Catharsis » 

31 August 2006 

What else?

I forgot to realize where I am. I'm a self-sufficient career woman. This has been my reality for a while.

Shouldn't there be a moment had?

I have no dependence on anyone else anymore, none. How freeing. Sure, I have financial obligations like freakin' student loans and a car loan and other normal bills, but I can pay them. Freeing. I can move across the country for a professional opportunity and make new friends and grow a sanctuary on my street that houses diverse ages of neighborhood boys rotating between playing football in the street and sitting on the hood of my car spectating the others. While I cringe inside from over protectiveness of my vehicle, this is still freeing. Standing in front of my students, watching the fruition of painstaking planning is freeing.

What other moments have I missed?

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates