« Home | Sunday Sunday » | Teaching Tip » | Shit list. » | What else? » | The Kick » | School starts tomorrow. I have no idea what to exp... » | Background money swapping » | My little undergrad state university expected more... » | Preparing for a new school » | You know you've arrived when you start to recogniz... » 

18 September 2006 

Hermit

Wow. I have crawled (I can't believe I spelled that wrong) into my hermit shell. I get up at 5, work hard/teach hard all day -every minute- until my mind melts around 6, scramble out of the building for masters class/meetings/more meetings, fly home, lesson plan, grade, make calls-students-network-family, watch fire trucks extinguish the fire across the street, read Middlesex, go to bed. Three things aren't fitting into my shell friends, coffee, and working out.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Need to find a balance. I blog about this often, yet nothing has seemed to change.

My classroom is far from perfect, but I finally feel like I have a direction with these three crazy curriculums. In order to have that direction, those three things are shut out.

Not good. Yet I'm obsessed with my students and look forward to teaching them everyday. I look forward to lunch, when groups of students come and hang out in my room. The only thing missing from that sanctuary is a guitar, which hurts when I play it.

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates