« Home | Leave » | Years » | Mango Street » | 6 Weeks » | Winning » | Losing » | My Other Home » | Preparing for Distance » | The Rock Star Complex » | A true test » 

28 April 2006 

Who am I to judge?

In my previous post, I ranted about teachers that I wish would just leave my school. I'm sure those teachers exist at every school.

Anyway, I'm a hypocrite. Check this out. I'm leaving for a new professional and educational opportunity, but whenever I think of other people working in my current position I cringe (or openings in other departments). What is it about the situation that is making me feel this desire to control everything? Why am I obsessing over if this person or that person is good enough? How do I know that I'm even good enough?

I need to let go.

Focus on now.

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates