« Home | I'm finally getting real. With the help of an ama... » | Being Still » | Decisions » | Lying » | Bahamas » | Thai food and head food » | Cleansed » | Guilty? » | Friday afternoon... » | It's that day » 

12 May 2007 

Thanks a lot Natasha for tagging me with this stupid meme-thing. Oh well - I'm playing hooky right now anyway.

Start with eight random facts/habits about yourself. Tag eight more people to blog their own eight things.

Here are my random bits:

1. I just discovered that working out at 6:00 am is actually really relaxing. It's so nice to get home from teaching and know that I have the rest of the night for whatever I need and want.

2. My sister graduated from college yesterday, and I couldn't be there.

3. In my first flowerbed the first morning glory bloomed today. The lilies, rosebushes, snapdragons, and begonias have been going strong.

4. We just fling Scout and Jordan's poop into the abandoned yard next door to us. It's really nothing compared to the needles and dirt condoms that can also be found among the poop.

5. I'm skipping a professional development session right now, because my administration signed me up to work without pay on a Saturday without asking me first. Fucka suckas!

6. Fiest is playing at a local club, and I'm going to see her. I like it this way. Seeing people before I know if I like them. It makes more sense. It's why I like Regina Spektor.

7. Summer is nearing. I can't stop squirming. I just keep thinking about sitting out at Merritt's pool drinking box wine from my Nalgene bottle.

8. I want to be hiking. Right now.

My entire blog world has already been tagged.

I am not sure it matters in the grand scheme of rats in Baltimore, but they like to eat dog poop, so it might be a better idea to dispose of the poop somewhere else? So you aren't overrun by rats later this summer?

Oooo....Fiest!! Have you seen her yet? How was it?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates