« Home | Thanks a lot Natasha for tagging me with this stup... » | I'm finally getting real. With the help of an ama... » | Being Still » | Decisions » | Lying » | Bahamas » | Thai food and head food » | Cleansed » | Guilty? » | Friday afternoon... » 

20 May 2007 

I'm obsessed.

awwwww....he's smiling!

Awesome. That's the most ridiculous face I've ever seen a dog make.

Oh my goodness....that is adorable. And yes, I said adorable.
Are you going to be around the 14th (or something like that....the weekend) of July? My parents are going to be in Baltimore and I was thinking of coming to see you with the New Boy and my puppy! (My parents would buy you food!)

I will totally be here. Fo' so' want to see you.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ms. E
My profile
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates